One of the best things that we do at The Home Loan Expert offices is help first time homebuyers buy their first new home. It’s such an amazing time for them and so much fun for us to help them reach their dreams. With that, there are a lot of first-time homebuyers that have no idea what they’re doing. How would they? It’s in the name “First-Time Homebuyer”. So, we wanted to have a place online to point at, to help out our first timers to buy their homes and live their dreams.
What You Need to Know:
What You Need to Have:
- Paycheck Stubs
- Bank Documents
- Investment Documents
- Tax Documents
- Profit Statements (Only if self-employed)
- Proof of income from rental properties
- Proof that a gift is not a loan
- 12 months of canceled rent checks and bank statements
- Divorce decree
- Proof of age of children in child support is involved
- Bankruptcy discharge paperwork
This isn’t everything that may come up, but it will get you started.